The Inspire Movement is a self-sustaining charitable organisation, and as such we rely entirely on the donations of our supporters, participants and partners. All of our income goes towards fulfilling the vision and activities of Inspire. Our Missioners generously give their time and expertise, and we pay the Director and Administrator on a part-time basis, to help maintain the activities of the Movement.
We encourage our fellowship bands, participants and everyone who engages with Inspire, to give as generously as they are able so that we can make Inspire accessible to everyone, no matter what their financial situation.
Please make a donation to the Inspire Movement, or commit to giving regularly.
Every gift, no matter how large or small makes a big difference to Inspire. We need your help so that the work of Inspire can continue to grow and be fruitful.
You can make a one-off donation or a regular gift to Inspire in any of the following ways:
- a cash offering in the basket at an Inspire event
- by cheque (GBP), payable to ’Inspire Movement’, sent to: Inspire Movement, 10 Woodland Walk, Chesterfield, S40 4YB
- by bank transfer or regular standing order to our bank account: Inspire Movement, Cooperative Bank, Sort Code: 089299 Account No: 65737282
- by contacting us: email@example.com
- by debit/credit card through our give.net page, using the button below
- by debit/credit card via our PayPal button at the bottom of this page
If you are a UK tax payer, we can claim Gift Aid on your gift. Please contact us for a gift aid form: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR SOWING INTO GROWING A MOVEMENT OF MISSION-SHAPED DISCIPLES
If you would like to make a one-off donation, by debit or credit card, we prefer using GiveNet. Please click on the image below:
To make a donation to Inspire through PayPal, click the button below: