Who Gets Involved?
Inspire is for all Christians who have:
- a hunger to abide more deeply with God
- a passion to live more missionally in the world
- a longing to share life more fully with spiritual friends
- a desire to follow God’s lead more faithfully in daily life
Inspire is for all those in leadership who have:
- a commitment to leading from their own discipleship
- a heart to help others grow as disciples
- a vision for raising up other disciple-making leaders
How to Explore Inspire
Most people take time to investigate Inspire, and perhaps begin to experiment with the Way of Life and meeting in a fellowship band. Some ways to explore include:
- Browse this website to gain an understanding of our vision for mission-shaped discipleship.
- Download some of our introductory resources, and try experimenting with the Way of Life and forming a fellowship band.
- You can join in our social media presence, such as Facebook and YouTube channels.
- Register as an explorer on the website to receive our monthly e-newsletter, and get access to a wider range of resources.
- Attend an upcoming event or training opportunity.
- Invite us to do an introductory session, or other training, in your church.
- Ask us about talking to someone in your area who is already involved with Inspire.
- Contact us to find out more about anything in this leaflet, or to discuss how you/your church might benefit from Inspire.
How to Journey On with Inspire
The core commitment of Inspire is to adopt the Way of Life and start meeting regularly in a fellowship band with two or three others. The benefits of registering your band on the website include:
- Receiving a starter pack for your band; and access to a wider range of resources for download from the website.
- Being connected to an international network of bands, sharing the journey together.
- Subscription to our e-Newsletter for wayfarers with Movement updates, resources, and inspiring suggestions for pressing in and reaching out.