We encourage people to register their fellowship band for a number of reasons:
- to be a part of a growing Movement of people committed to abiding deeply with God and living missional in the world.
- to help us to build a network of bands across regions and countries for mutual support and encouragement.
- to facilitate connecting people who are: already in a band; wanting to be in band; willing to mentor bands, etc.
- to help us to provide, develop and improve our training and resources so that bands flourish and multiply, and the Movement grows.
Use the form below to register your group as an Inspire fellowship band.
You should register if:
- You have a group of at least three people who are ready to form a new band from scratch; or
- You have already been meeting as a group and would like to register formally as a band in the Inspire Movement
Make sure you are all set to take up the personal commitments of being a wayfarer.
One member of the band should be designated as the ‘coordinator’, who becomes the main point of contact within the Movement.
Inspire is a self-supporting charitable organisation entirely dependent upon the financial generosity of our participants. We recommend a one-time donation of £20 ($28, €24) upon registering your band to help us cover the costs of sending a resource pack to each member of your band. Some bands may already have printed resources and prefer not receive a full pack. However, we hope that you would still consider making a donation towards the cost of our ongoing production of printed resources.
As part of your accountability as a band, we encourage you to regularly review the commitments of being a Wayfarer and, in particular, support the Inspire Movement financially, as you are able, through one-off gifts or a regular donation.
Your donation for band registration, or at any time, can be made in a variety of ways. Click here for details. You can also request that we contact you about alternative methods of payment through the form below. If you pay UK tax we can benefit from gift aid. Please contact us for a form: [email protected]