Our discipleship training is often delivered in the form of a ‘teaching retreat’. At a retreat session you can expect:
- To receive quality teaching and resources
- To take time for guided personal reflection
- To discern in small groups / fellowship bands how God is leading you practically
- To receive prayer and encouragement for taking the next steps.
Our leadership training is commonly delivered in a more conversational format. At these conversations, you can expect:
- To get high quality input from experienced leaders
- To be engaged in discussion about the content throughout
- To grapple with one’s own life of discipleship, and what it means to lead as an example and mentor for others
- To discern and share in small groups / fellowship bands.